The Polonaise Spinning Wheel By Kromski Mahogany
The Polonaise a enticingly beautiful wheel, a traditional Norwegian style design, captures the fashion and refinement of wheels historically found in the Baltic areas of Poland and the Scandinavian Peninsula.
60 dollar freebie bonus with purchase of your Kromski Polonaise!
- Beautiful European Alder and Birch wood
- Wheel Diameter : 60 (24 inches)
- Orifice Circumference : 10mm (3/8 in.)
- Standard Whorl Ratios: 8, 12, 16 and 20:1
- Additional jumbo whorl with 5.5 and 25:1
- Durable leather bearing on front and rear maidens
- Sturdy metal pin and socket bearings at wheel hub
- Hushed plastic bearings in bobbins
- Single Drive with Scotch Tension
- Double Drive
- Single Treadle
- Total Wheel weight : 7.3kg (16 lbs)
- Separate Vertical Lazy Kate (3 bobbin capacity)
- 3 bobbins (120g/4.2oz capacity)
- Threading Hook
- Spinning Wheel Oil
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
Jumbo Flyer Kit available for your Polonaise...
Contact for help;
Buying a few items and not sure about postage?
Send me a email with your shipping information and the items you want and quantity,I can give you a shipping estimate,and I can send you a custom invoice here for you to pay!
I use USPS and UPS for shipping,I will ship the most economical way possible.
Thanks and Enjoy!