Kromski Symphony Spinning Wheel Mahogany
The Saxony style wheels were the first spinning wheels in history that added a treadle in order to free both hands of the spinner. Since their inception, they have been the wheel of fairytales and therefore, are often referred to as “Cinderella” wheels. The Kromski Symphony exemplifies the classical style of these wheel types!
It is the largest, in our line of Saxony wheels, with a diameter of 24” and an orifice height of 27”. The Symphony definitely commands the attention of the room with it’s definitive sloping bench and grand sprawl measuring 43” wide. Although capacious, the weight of this wheel is quite conservative at only 15 pounds.
It is a double treadle wheel that can be operated in either single drive mode with Scotch Tension or in double drive mode, without. An independent, tensioned, arched lazy kate is INCLUDED with this wheel.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA BONUS ALSO!
- Beautiful European Alder and Birch wood
- Wheel Diameter : 60cm (24 inches)
- Orifice Circumference : 10mm (3/8 in.)
- Standard Whorl Ratios: 8, 12, 16 and 20:1
- Additional whorls 5.5:1 & 25:1 available
- Leather bearings on front and rear maiden
- Durable brass bearings at wheel hub
- Hushed plastic bearings in bobbins
- Single Drive with Scotch Tension or Double Drive
- Double Treadle
- Total Wheel weight : 6.8kg (15 lbs)
- Separate Arched Lazy Kate (3 bobbin capacity)
- 2 bobbins (120g/4.2oz capacity)
- Threading Hook
- Spinning Wheel Oil & Wrench
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
- 60 dollar Freebie shopping spree...
Extras you can use with your Symphony, Jumbo Flyer Kit, Extra Bobbins....
Contact for help;
Buying a few items and not sure about postage?
Send me a email with your shipping information and the items you want and quantity,I can give you a shipping estimate,and I can send you a custom invoice here for you to pay!
I use USPS and UPS for shipping,I will ship the most economical way possible.
Thanks and Enjoy!