Kromski Prelude Unfinished Spinning Wheel
With all the same quality Kromski craftsmanship of its larger counterparts, the Prelude offers a unique characteristic of compact portability to those who want a wheel reminiscent of the antique Saxony style but need the convenience of a small, transportable wheel for events like historical festivals and reenactments.
FREE SHIPPING AND BONUS
- Beautiful European Alder and Birch wood
- Wheel Diameter : 45cm (18 inches)
- Orifice Circumference : 10mm (3/8 in.)
- Standard Whorl Ratios: 6, 10.5 and 13:1
- Additional whorls 5.5, 7.9, 11, 14.5 & 16.5:1
- Leather bearings on front and rear maiden
- Durable brass sleeve bearings at wheel hub
- Hushed plastic bearings in bobbins
- Single Drive with Scotch Tension
- Single Treadle
- Total Wheel weight : 4kg (9 lbs)
- Built-In Lazy Kate (2 bobbin capacity)
- 3 bobbins (120g/4.2oz capacity)
- Spinning Wheel Oil & Wrench
- Threading Hook
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA
- 50 dollar Freebie Bonus
You can add a jumbo Flyer Kit or Faster Flyer kit! Arched Lazy Kate!
Contact for help;
Buying a few items and not sure about postage?
Send me a email with your shipping information and the items you want and quantity,I can give you a shipping estimate,and I can send you a custom invoice here for you to pay!
I use USPS and UPS for shipping,I will ship the most economical way possible.
Thanks and Enjoy!