Kromski Minstrel Unfinished Spinning Wheel
The Kromski Minstrel is a traditional Castle style wheel.
FREE SHIPPING in the USA
This beautiful Kromski work of art, however, offers the compact, vertical orientation of today’s modern wheels without sacrificing the Old World elegance and refinement that we are famous for delivering in our products.
The Minstrel is a double treadle wheel bursting with detailed, handcrafted wood turnings and can be adjusted to operate in either double drive mode or single drive mode with Scotch tension.
Jumbo Flyer kits expand the spinners range in two ways. First, the type of yarn created can vary from lace-weight to super bulky art yarn because of the larger orifice on the jumbo flyer.
Jumbo Kit on the Minstrel – ratios are 4 and 5.3:1
NEW! the Great Jumbo Flyer, specially designed for the Minstrel Wheel.It has a ratio of 4:1 and 8:1 and the capacity to hold up to 24.8 ounces of fiber!
Add a Distaff!
- Beautiful European Alder and Birch wood
- Wheel Diameter : 45 (18 inches)
- Orifice Circumference : 10mm (3/8 in.)
- Standard Whorl Ratios: 6.5, 8.5, 12 and 16:1
- Additional jumbo whorl with 4.5:1 ratio available
- Durable leather bearing on front maiden
- Sturdy brass bearings at wheel hub
- Hushed plastic bearings in bobbins
- Single Drive with Scotch Tension or Double Drive
- Double Treadle
- Built-In Lazy Kate (2 bobbin capacity)
- Total Wheel weight : 5.5kg (12 lbs
- Optional Distaff Available
- Optional Carry Bag
- Jumbo Flyer
- Great Jumbo Flyer
- Threading Hook
- 3 bobbins (120g/4.2oz capacity)
- Spinning Wheel Oil
- FREE SHIPPING in the lower USA
- 60 dollar freebie!
- Kromski Minstrel Unfinished Free Shipping
- 70 dollar bonus any Kromski item or fibers in the shop
- Kromski Minstrel Unfinished Spinning Wheel
Buying a few items and not sure about postage?
Send me a email with your shipping information and the items you want and quantity,I can give you a shipping estimate,and I can send you a custom invoice here for you to pay!
I use USPS and UPS for shipping,I will ship the most economical way possible.
Thanks and Enjoy!